Sex Kitten: Mesa Madness! Sex Kitten: Mesa Madness!

I really like the theme and the first song is very annoying, but that's okay because I love annoying music and even make some myself.

I was hoping to see Slutty McSlut ride some dick but I guess not :(

KEEP EM' COMING

YomToxic responds:

ROGER WALNUT.

StripClick v0.01 StripClick v0.01

Great artwork, great animation (breasts are held together by a bra and then sag after the bra is torn), and I love the variation of hair colors and skin colors, very good stuff. I'd ask for more pubic hair styles and breast styles.

Hope this becomes something greater one day!

Meet and Fuck: Amazon Island 3 Meet and Fuck: Amazon Island 3

Game's a breath of fresh air from the others. Really hot, but I prefer when you do anime style.

Good idea, good tits, good sex. Defeated in combat, and made into sex slaves! The spoils of war!

Intimate Cruise Intimate Cruise

This ain't bad! I liked the balancing stuff. I recommend incorporating more "game play" aspects in your future games, and definitely keep the anime style! The cum was kind of lame but whatever, I liked this game overall.

I wonder if all your "consensual sex" critics have to say about this, haha.

Baka Mother Fucka Baka Mother Fucka

It's not bad, don't care for the milking stuff personally. I feel like the sex could of been better, maybe some more vaginal shots or ass sex.

I may not always enjoy the stuff you put out, but I respect that you do it. You've got potential to be pretty damn funny, even if it's ridiculous situations.

Ignore the haters, these busy bodies have this inability to distinguish reality from fiction and will police everyone until they fall in-line.

Shared Tsunade Sex Shared Tsunade Sex

It's alright, I guess. Pretty funny lines coming from Sauske and I laughed when sauske supported her back when naruto boned her, even though sauske was the one who PAID to do her. The lips on tsunade are weird. It would of been better if tsunade was willing to do it to them both though.

I'm giving it 3 1/2 stars to upset the hypocrites who got butthurt by this game. Stay mad.

Deedlit Castle Fuck Deedlit Castle Fuck

not bad. wish there was more positions or even more dudes to fill her holes. I also would prefer the cum landing on her face or breasts instead of her clothes stomach area. but it ain't bad. got me hard. would play again. good pussy noises and the right amount of moans.

also props because lodoss war is cool.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

10 years later and I finally beat it. Love Frank's Adventure series. MAUSLAND FOREVER 2015!

make more anime games wesi please